All Mandevilla plants purchased at Mandevillashop.com come with a 3-month flowering guarantee. This page explains how it works.
Mandevilla blooms continuously, from the moment it’s delivered to your doorstep until well into autumn. Out our nursery, we make sure your Mandevilla receives the nutrients it needs to thrive all season long. If your Mandevilla suddenly stops blooming, that’s a sign something is wrong! The guarantee period applies if the following terms and conditions are met:
Terms and conditions
- The guarantee period runs from 1 May to 1 October.
- The Mandevilla must be planted in the potting soil sold in our webshop.
- The guarantee only applies if the plant does not produce new buds.
- The plant should not be placed in an area where the temperature drops below 5 °C or exceeds 40 °C.
- The plant must be treated well and should show no signs of destruction (human, animal, or environmental).
What to do?
If the aforementioned conditions have been met, follow the steps below to request a new plant:
- Check to make sure your plant meets the five conditions listed above.
- Take two photos of the plant: one from the side and one from above.
- Send the photos and your order number (see confirmation e-mail) to email@example.com;
- We will send you an e-mail with information about when your new plant will be delivered.
Best of luck with your new plant! 🙂